Jodhpur “The Sun City” was founded by Rao Jodha, a chief of the Rathore clan, in 1459. It is named after him only. Jodhpur in Rajasthan, India was previously known as Marwar. Jodhpur is the second largest city in Rajasthan. It is divided into two parts – the old city and the new city. The old city is separated by a10 km long wall surrounding it. Also, it has eight Gates leading out of it. The new city is outside the walled city.
Jodhpur is a very popular tourist destination. The landscape is scenic and mesmerizing. Jodhpur city has many beautiful palaces and forts such as Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhavan Palace and Rai ka Bag Palace. Other charms of Jodhpur include Government museum and it’s beautiful Umed garden. The city is known as the “Sun City” because of its bright and sunny weather throughout the year.
Program Day -1 Dec 13th
- 8.00 Am-11.30 Am Arrive in Jodhpur/ Lunch
- Travel to Osian Desert Camp
- 3:00 PM – Check In and welcome with Tikka, Garland and Dhol.
- 5:00 PM – Hi Tea at Restaurant.
- 5:30 PM – Jeep Safari to Sun set point.
- 7:30 PM – Live folk music and dance performance.
- 10:30 PM – Buffet Dinner.
- Overnight at Camp Thar Resort
Program Day-2 Dec 14th
- 8:30 AM – Camel ride inside the resort.
- 9:00 AM – Breakfast
- 10:30 AM – Check out.
- 1.00PM- Arrive at Jodhpur/Check in at Shree Ram International/Lunch
- 1.30 PM – Jodhpur City Tour- Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Market
- 8.00 Pm- Dinner
Help Line Number +91 8754517944