Ophthall 2020 Practice Development Round Table Workshops
This is an innovative method of participation of groups of Ophthalmologists/Administrators who have interest in a particular service or strategy. The Round-table Workshop method enables participants to make a full contribution to discussions on issues of shared concern and to generate ideas for action. This will be a small closed group discussion enabling more interaction among the participants and coordinators.
Each Round Table will be of 1 Hour 15 Minutes duration and would happen simultaneously in a separate area during the conference. The Round Tables would be coordinated by Experts who have experience / core competence in the Round Table Topic and around 50 Participants would attend each workshop, we will have 16 Round Table Discussions on very interesting topics in Ophthall 2020.
Since the Round Tables get filled very early – We request you to hurry up and register for the round table topics of your interest
Ophthall 2020 Round Table Topics.
- RT-1 All about Personal Branding ?
- RT-2 How to set up a Vision Center?
- RT-3 Patient Counseling – Tips and Tricks.
- RT-4 How to form a Group Practice in Ophthalmology?
- RT-5 Getting Started with Accreditation.
- RT-6 How to start a Mobile vision care Unit?
- RT-7 How to use Data to Increase Patient foot falls?
- RT-8 Make your money work for you. Where to Invest?
- RT-9 How to make eye camps more effective?
- RT-10 Human Resource management Skills for Ophthalmologists
- RT-11 Time management for Ophthalmologists.
- RT-12 Selecting the perfect EMR for your practice.
- RT-13 Creating a Perfect Practice Website.
- RT-14 Points to consider before investing in Equipment's.
- RT-15 Ophthalmology related Business Opportunities.
- RT-16 Ethical Eye Hospital Marketing.
Day 1 – July, 2020 (Saturday)
Day 2 – July, 2020 (Sunday)
Please note:*Only Conference Registered Delegates can participate in the Round Table Workshops.*Workshops will happen simultaneously during the Conference in a Separate Halls.*Only 50 Delegates for Each Round Table Workshops and will be on first come first serve basis.*One delegate can choose Maximum of eight Round Table Sessions only.