Head Medical Retina, Dr. Mohan Diabetes Specialities Centre, Madras
- Over 16 years post-qualification experience in the management of Diabetic eye disorders including Diabetic retinopathy.
- Main interests: Cost effective screening for Diabetic retinopathy
- Passion: Ophthalmic research. PhD in diabetic retinopathy in young onset diabetes.
- Currently involved as a Principal Investigator in multiple international collaborative diabetic retinopathy projects.
- Faculty and created modules for Certificate Course on Diabetic Retinopathy (PHFI-CCDR) for physicians.
- Focus of interest: Automated detection (Artificial intelligence) in Tele-retinal screening, cost-effective DR screening
- Award: Won Best poster podium award in DR in All India ophthalmology Conference 2019
- Published many original research articles in national and international peer reviewed journals and written chapters in textbooks